Arizona Experience Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Arizona Experience Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes (collectively the “Promotion”) starts on January 1, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 13, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of both an Instant Win Game (the “Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is comprised of six (6) Drawing Periods as described in Rule #6 below. The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Game Play/entry (as defined below in Rule #3). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, PGA TOUR, Inc., Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Entities”) and each such employee’s immediate family member and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ACCESS THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM AND ENTER AND PLAY IN THIS PROMOTION:
- Scan Code: During the Promotion Period, access the online entry form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising materials at participating retail locations with your web-enabled mobile device. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
- Free Method of Play: During the Promotion Period, to play and enter WITHOUT making a store visitation, purchase, or scanning a QR code, go to www.AZExperienceSweepstakes.com and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address.
Upon completion of either A or B above, you will then be prompted to play the Game (as further described below in Rule #4). After playing the Game, if you receive an on-screen winning message notification, follow the instructions to claim your prize. All winners are subject to confirmation, verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Any other message or lack thereof, indicates you are not an instant winner of a prize.
After successful completion of the Game, each eligible Participant (whether they received a winning message or not), will automatically earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes drawing as further described below in Rule #6. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per day.
4) INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY: All Game prizes are randomly seeded at predetermined designated winning times (“Winning Time”) throughout the Promotion Period. The first eligible Participant to play the Game at the Winning Time will be the potential winner of the Game prize indicated. If no eligible Participant plays the Game at the Winning Time, the first eligible Participant who plays after the Winning Time will be the potential winner of the seeded prize. There is a maximum of one (1) Game Play per person/per day, regardless of method of entry. If Game Plays exceed the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Promotion. A day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59 PM ET. By participating in this Promotion, each eligible Participant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for Participant information that is incomplete or incorrectly entered. All potential winners are subject to verification by the Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. The Sponsor or Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the Game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective Game Play, is void and will not be honored. Any entry information collected for/from the Promotion shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
5) SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DRAWINGS AND DRAWING SCHEDULE: There will be a total of six (6) random drawings conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, from all eligible entries submitted during each applicable Drawing Period as outlined in the drawing schedule below.
|Drawing Period||Starts 12:00:00 AM ET||Ends 11:59:59 PM ET||Drawing (on/about)|
Entries included in one Drawing Period will not be eligible for subsequent drawings. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
6) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One Hundred Thirty-Four (134) Total Game Prizes and Six (6) Total Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded in the Promotion as follows:
Instant Win Game: Four (4): YETI coolers. ARV: $275 each. Total ARV: $1,100. Six (6): YETI tumblers. ARV: $45 each. Total ARV: $270. Six (6): Duffel Bags. ARV: $100 each. Total ARV: $600 Eight (8): Backpacks. ARV: $80 each. Total ARV: $640. Ten (10): Beanies. ARV: $20 each. Total Value: $200. One Hundred (100): $10 Gift Cards (as solely determined by the Sponsor): Total Value: $1,000. Total ARV of Game Prizes: $3,810.
Sweepstakes (one prize per Drawing Period): Period 1 Prize: AirPods. ARV: $215. Period 2 Prize: A trip for the winner and guest to the WM Phoenix Open in Scottsdale, Arizona. Prize includes roundtrip coach airfare awarded in the form of two (2) Delta Air Lines vouchers to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport; three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing (one (1) room, double occupancy); 2 (two) tickets to the WM Phoenix Open for Saturday, February 11, 2023; and $500 (awarded in the form of a prize check or gift card) to be used for incidentals. ARV: $4,500. Period 3 Prize: $500 Amazon.com Gift Card. Value: $500. Period 4 Prize: Golf Package comprised of Callaway Chev 14 Cart Bag, and Golf Balls. ARV: $285. Period 5 Prize: Tailgate Package comprised of Kettle Grill, Grill Set, and two (2) folding Chairs. ARV: $330. Period 6 Prize: $10,000 (fulfilled via prize check). Value: $10,000. Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $15,830.
Total ARV of Game and Sweepstakes Prizes: $19,640. Odds of winning a prize in the Promotion depend upon the number of eligible Participants playing the Game, the date and time of each play, as well as the number of eligible Entries received per Sweepstakes Drawing Period. The number of Game prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as prizes are awarded and claimed. Limit of one (1) Game prize and Sweepstakes prize per person. No more than the listed number of Game prizes will be awarded. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production or other error or due to incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning Official Game Pieces are distributed or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level according to these Official Rules, intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. In the event of a printing, production or other error or irregular game piece neither the Sponsor nor its respective agents and agencies shall have any liability. All prizes will be fulfilled by the Administrator 3 to 5 weeks after winner verification.
7) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Promotion. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included as part of the prize and are solely the prize winner’s responsibility.
8) WM PHOENIX OPEN PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Prize winner and guest agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Admission to the WM Phoenix Open is subject to the regulations and requirements of the venue, as applicable. The Released Entities reserve the right, at their discretion, to remove or to deny entry of the prize winner or prize winner's guest who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. The prize will be forfeited if the prize winner is not able to be in attendance on the date specified by Sponsor.
Travel must be made through the Administrator or Administrator’s travel agent and is subject to the restrictions in these Official Rules. Airline vouchers are valid only on Delta Air Lines operated, published, scheduled service only from the airport nearest the winner's residence served by Delta within the contiguous United States. If a winner does not live in a city served by Delta Air Lines, the winner is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Delta Air Lines. Airline vouchers will not be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit at any time and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by Delta Air Lines. Expiration dates will not be extended. Certain restrictions may apply.
The prize will be forfeited if: (1) prize winner is not available to travel on the date specified by the Sponsor; or (2) proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by a prize winner by the date specified by the Sponsor. The prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. The prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines and other third-party service providers used in connection with the prize. Sponsor is not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason by a prize winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Trip components are subject to change without notice. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Guest traveling with the winner must, at time of prize fulfillment, be at least 21 years of age unless they are the child of the winner, in which case the parent or legal guardian of such minor travel companion(s) must sign and return a release on their behalf. Winner and the winner’s guest must possess valid photo ID and required travel documents and are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the prize, and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guest, including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred. Prize winner agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.If the prize-trip, in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
9) POTENTIAL WINNER CLEARANCE: Prior to being declared a winner, each potential winner in the Game will be required to complete the online eligibility confirmation. If the online eligibility confirmation is not completed, that potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and the applicable Game prize will not be awarded. The potential winners in the Sweepstakes will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and where legal, a Publicity Release;  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (for all prizes awarded over $600 in value);  a travel release for the winner and guest (for the travel-related prize). If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate Sweepstakes winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Game prizes will not be awarded. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
10) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.AZExperienceSweepstakes.com throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers/mobile devices or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, including any other factors beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Promotion may be canceled or postponed by the Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Promotion is cancelled, the Sponsor reserve the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
13) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
15) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potentially winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
16) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
17) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after March 31, 2023, send an email with subject line: "Arizona Experience Instant Win Game + Sweepstakes" to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by April 30, 2023.
18) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Amazon.com, Inc. Apple Inc., PGA TOUR, Inc., Topgolf Callaway Brands, and YETI Holdings, Inc. are not sponsors of this Promotion.
Amazon, Kindle, Echo, Alexa, Dash, Fire, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.